About Me

My photo
I am a young fashionista in process. My older sister (http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com)had a blog way before me, so I decided to start one. Thanks to my other sister, Maria, I have many great pictures of my outfits to choose from. Thanks sis! I hope to continue blogging for quite a while.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

IIn this outfit: Red Hearts Dress; Salva, Black Legging; Target, Red Hair Bow; TJMax, Black Flats; Salva
This is just a little sketch I did a few weeks ago. I thought it was cute, so I decided to put it up. What do you think?


Here are some more pictures of the outfit. I took these at my piano teachers house. She has a great backyard for pictures. I just love this rotten stump, even though it took forever to get into a pose without falling off! Thank you all for checking out my blog. Please comment, follow, and enjoy!









11 comments:

  1. cute outfit! i love ur red dress:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! i love the first picture! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit mega cute. LOL. In England TJ Maxx is called TK Maxx. Drop by my blog at:
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    From Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jojo!

    I found this link on your sister's blog and I must say I am glad that I did. You are looking lovely in all the pics...but the first one is my fav.

    I am following your blog and I will be back to check out your new posts!

    Cheers!
    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your red dress especially for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the red, kinda reminds me of alice in the wonderland if she wore a red dress instead of the blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you're sooo cute! :) Good luck with the new blog honey. I'm sure it will be as pretty as your sister's! :) xoxo

    --Tamanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love your red dress. Perfect for the month, haha.

    http://fashionablytacky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks ^^
    cute outfit ^^ and i love your red dress, is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog. You have amazing style for a 12 yr old and great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice ....love the pictures...red is YOUR COLOR!!!

    Stay warm and stay happy dear:)

    T.D and Company

    ReplyDelete