About Me

My photo
I am a young fashionista in process. My older sister (http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com)had a blog way before me, so I decided to start one. Thanks to my other sister, Maria, I have many great pictures of my outfits to choose from. Thanks sis! I hope to continue blogging for quite a while.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010





I know. This post is kinda dull and depressing. I drained most of the color out of the pictures to make it look more "gothish". My sister and I went to the grave yard to take these pics. I know that I am really really scared of graveyards, but she practicly forced me! We finaly found a monument that was "In Memory" of someone, and looked too shiny to be from 1887. I am hoping that that Mr. and Mrs. Worthington weren't buried under there!!!! This outfit isn't that interesting, so before you vote on my poll (Please vote on my poll!!) look at my other outfits. Thanks a bunch!
~JoJo

I got a "You're a Doll" award. still waiting for my sister to show me how to put it up......

5 comments:

  1. These photos are haunting. ;) Your outfit is cute and I love the photo effects you used to make it seem eery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these photos. even if it gives me a lil creep. you totally rocked it. you look so fab!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh haunting but what you did with the pictures really suits it. I love the photo effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is really cute^^
    great pics

    xx

    ReplyDelete