About Me

My photo
I am a young fashionista in process. My older sister (http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com)had a blog way before me, so I decided to start one. Thanks to my other sister, Maria, I have many great pictures of my outfits to choose from. Thanks sis! I hope to continue blogging for quite a while.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plaid and Fluffy

In this outfit: Gold Earrings; Claires, Plaid Shirt; Salva, Grey Skirt; Old Navy, Calvin Klein Shoes; Rummage Sale
I've been feeling really lazy lately, so I havn' t put up a post for a little while. On Monday, I went shopping and got a new swimsui, some skinny jeans, and this grey skirt. I really liked the skirt, so I wanted to come up with an outfit. This is something I came up with really quickly, so excuse my semi messy hair. All the pictures were taken by my awesome sister Maria! Thanks to those of you who have followed me and commented!
~JoJo













7 comments:

  1. I like plaid and you styled it really well. Cute outfit. Also I gave you an award on my blog so please take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww jojo. you are a doll! i totally adore you!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit it is very tomboy-ish with those sneakers or trainers as we call them in England, LOL!

    From Dolly
    XX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt. That shade of blue is really pretty on you. And you always look SO CUTE in your photos! I wish I could model half as well as you do. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete