About Me

My photo
I am a young fashionista in process. My older sister (http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com)had a blog way before me, so I decided to start one. Thanks to my other sister, Maria, I have many great pictures of my outfits to choose from. Thanks sis! I hope to continue blogging for quite a while.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Early Outfits

In this outfit; Red ladybug shirt;Target, Black vest; Brother's closet:), Red converse; Salva, Red umbrella; Harrisburg science shop lol
This is one of my first "cool" outfits. I decided to post this, because it shows an ensemble that I was really proud of. the picture directly above was in Style Watch in out local newspaper. This was also one of my first attempts of modeling. The umbrella I saw at a science shop, among spiders and bees. But I really like ladybugs, so I got it for Christmas. Do you ever find out what you're getting for Christmas or your birthday? You get this awful feeling in your stomach, and you want to forget it, but you can't! I hateit when that happens! I remember one year I knew that I was getting colored pencils for my birthday (way back in my life when I was moving up from crayons) And I did that fake excited thing when I opened them. But anyway, soem of you were asking if I was related to Adela from http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/ . We are sisters. Thanks for checking my blog out!


Please comment and become my fan!
~JoJo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, you are very kind, your blog is very nice.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur outfits aree really cuteee....by the wayy its mary smith :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute umbrella! and love the sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute! i really like the vest and the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit! i love ur umbrella:) thanks again for dropping by my blog!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete