About Me

My photo
I am a young fashionista in process. My older sister (http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com)had a blog way before me, so I decided to start one. Thanks to my other sister, Maria, I have many great pictures of my outfits to choose from. Thanks sis! I hope to continue blogging for quite a while.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Legend of Facepaint

In this outfit: Lots and lots of facepaint!!











My friend, Pansyberry, had to do an art project for school. So, she decided to make it interesting and use my face as a pallet. She was doing her painting of ancient myths about the beginning of the world. We took about four and a half hours not including a lunch brake. My sister took some closeups of some of the parts I really liked. The one of my chin shows both the little cave drawings and the tree. I love how she had the leaves being blown across my lips, that was my mom's favorite part. After she was finished, I went sledding on a college campus downtown. It was so funny to see people's faces as I walked by. One girl asked me "I don't mean to intrude, but why are you wearing that. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." It was funny and I think I laughed out loud! I had to take if off before I went to bed that night, but I wished I could have kept it on my face for a few days and gone to Walmart or something really big like that. I was joking with my sister, and I said I would put of a ski mast and walk up to some little kid and rip off the mask and yell "RAAAH!" I would never do that,though. Little kids are too cute. Anyway, thanks to all of you guys who have become my fan or commented on prior posts. I hope my next one will actually have an outfit on it, but I couldn't resist putting this up.
~JoJo


4 comments:

  1. Really fun post ~ amazing painting!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful face paintings!! wow! so pretty.

    thanks for commenting on Style Odyssey- glad you like the little blue shoes.

    your previous post- red dress with black leggings- too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is amazingly talented! Your face looks gorgeous with all that paint. The colors are breathtaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve ur blog...keep it up :o] d face paints r so fun cool

    ReplyDelete