About Me

My photo
I am a young fashionista in process. My older sister (http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com)had a blog way before me, so I decided to start one. Thanks to my other sister, Maria, I have many great pictures of my outfits to choose from. Thanks sis! I hope to continue blogging for quite a while.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Green Screen

In this outfit: Brown boots; Salva, Brown shirt; My sister, Red coat; TJMax, Purple cardigan; Salva, Silver spoonring; My great aunt.



Thanks to everyone who is now following me! Thanks to everyone who commented!



The computer hasn't been letting me post pictures, so I was really glad when it finally worked!

The outfit I am wearing I had on for my sister PinkChampagne's ( http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/) birthday. We went to this great shop MissRuth'sTimeBomb. It was fun even though none of us bought anything. The dressing room caught my other sister's eye, and she took a photo shoot. Those are always so fun! Dave(one of the owners boyfriend) was taking care of the store,and was probably wondering why in the world we were taking so long not even trying stuff on. Poor Dave! But it was fun, and Adela got some pictures of her outfit too. This post is really short, so soon I will have to write up another. Probably the next time I get a new good picture!
Please commenton this, follow me, and I will follow you too!
Thank you Maria for taking my pictures!
Peace, JoJo



6 comments:

  1. Really nice pictures dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow are you Adela's sister? Your both so stylish. I think everything in your outfit goes so well together. I love the red and purple together and the boots are lovely. I think that this is a great place for a photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a-dorable jojo!

    thanks for stopping by my blog. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sweetie for taking pictures at Miss Ruth's Time Bomb! We are always available for location shoots! I enjoy reading your blog and think your fashion is adorable and perfectly you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie, you look absolutely adorable!! I love the setting for these photos and I really want your boots. Love them!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete